Rounds Played Report
world-class industry research & strategic guidance
Maximizing the investment return at your facility through world-class industry research & strategic guidance to help you make informed decisions is a high priority for NGCOA Canada. Click here to enter your Rounds Played & Weather data.
Click on the links below to download Rounds Played Reports.
A reminder that National Reporting for Rounds Played and Weather runs from April to October with the exception of British Columbia where we do reporting year-round. Regular National reporting resumed with May reports in 2023.
ABOUT NGCOA CANADA ROUNDS PLAYED REPORTING
In 2014, NGCOA Canada launched its monthly Rounds Played Report exclusively for its membership to provide key benchmarking data for the Canadian golf industry where none existed previously.
The report shows YTD, YOY, and 5-Year comparisons of National, Provincial and Regional aggregated data. Calculations are based on 18-hole equivalent facilities with a minimum of 5 courses reporting required for confidentiality reasons.
• KNOW how you are doing compared to your regional competitive set.
• Make EDUCATED decisions based on actual and real-time data
• Define your TRUE SUCCESS in a given month
• Surveys are sent via email the first week of each month.
• Reports are emailed to participating courses the first week of the following month.
• Reports show regional (when minimum 5 courses participate), provincial & national aggregated data.
What information do we need from you for the survey?
• Your Postal Code
• Number of Holes
• Number of Rounds Played in the month
• Your weather scoring for weekdays and weekends
• Identify an email address to send the reports to
All data remains strictly confidential; only aggregated summaries are disclosed.