Golf Operations Manager
MANAGER GOLF OPERATIONS
Responsible and accountable for the overall management and administration of the Club. He / She
plans, leads, executes and manages club’s operations in accordance with golf course management
best practices, relevant government regulations and the regulations outlined in Squire Green Board
Policies and Procedures.
• Oversee the daily operations and its related aspects;
• Ensure that all operations comply with health and safety standards;
• Ensure that golf club members and visitors comply with golf club policies and regulations and
where necessary, apply and/or set-up appropriate measures;
• Work with sub-committees and volunteers in the management and follow-up of projects;
• Work closely with partners, suppliers, golf industry stakeholders and community groups;
• Develop and implement marketing initiatives to will maximize earnings;
• Oversee membership sales program with the goal of increasing member numbers;
• Provide quality service and develop positive public relations with the members, guests,
stakeholders and volunteers.
• Ensure that all members and guests query and problems are dealt efficiently and professionally;
• Administer the budget as approved;
• Ensure inventories of products on sale and alcoholic beverages;
• Manage human resources.
• Post-secondary education with 3 to 5 years of experience in a management position or the
equivalent in training and experience.
Knowledge and skills:
• Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines;
• Working knowledge of computers (MS Office) and general accounting;
• Working knowledge of food and beverage;
• Experience in creating and implementing sales and multi-canal marketing campaign;
• Supervisory and leadership experience;
• Strong written and oral communication in both official languages;
• Interpersonal and relationship skills;
• Available during the week-ends and ability to work flexible hours.
Remuneration to be discussed with the successful candidate.
Apply by submitting your resume at the following address: email@example.com by October 6th.
Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank everyone for their interest.
- Squire Green Golf Club