Pro Shop Manager
The Pinawa Club Inc.
Pro-Shop Manager. The Pinawa Golf & Country Club
The Pinawa Golf & Country Club is seeking an outgoing, friendly, hard- working candidate for the upcoming golf season. The Club course is surrounded by a mature boreal forest, fairways stretching along the edges of the Winnipeg River and the Pinawa Channel, outcroppings of Canadian shield rock and frequently seen wildlife, makes golfing in Pinawa one of the most scenic, exhilarating, and challenging courses in Manitoba. The Pinawa Golf & Country Club also has a four-season restaurant and lounge. The Town of Pinawa is a vibrant growing community that welcome new people, fosters family life and community to the fullest.
The Pinawa Club Inc. is actively seeking a Pro Shop Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the Pinawa Golf and Country Club Pro- Shop for the 2022 season. The manager will report to and work collaboratively with a volunteer board of directors and promote a team environment with other managers and staff. The Pro Shop Manager will have experience in golf course management, including retail operations. The manager will be responsible for:
• POS /Reservation Software
• Marketing (including social media)
• Human Resource Management
• Managing Retail Inventory
• Business option for manager to own inventory
• Experience in the golf operations, including supervision of staff
• Degree/diploma in sports or business management or equivalent education & experience
• Positive, professional attitude and a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong managerial skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Proven marketing skills and capability
• Salary to be negotiated
• Golf Merchandise Business Opportunity
• Education, Professional Development & Membership Allowance
March 1, 2022
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7, 2021
The Pinawa Club, PO. Box 263, Pinawa, MB., R0E 1L0.
- Pinawa Golf & Country Club